Lithium Finance hosts IDO on Polkastarter to build its oracle solution
Lithium Finance, decentralized data Oracle solutions, Today announced that it will host its IDO on Polkastarter on August 5th. Polkastarter is a completely decentralized protocol Introducing new ideas. Using Polkastater, projects can increase visibility, build loyal communities and gain long-term support.
“This is after the successful launch of our Pre-IDO on Convergence in early June. Polkastarter Worked with Lithium Finance before our previous IDO. We are very happy to work with friends from Polkastarter again for our IDO. “
– Lithium Finance Team
IDO sales details
- International Development Organization Date: August 5, 2021
- Token code: Lithium battery
- Maximum total supply: 10,000,000,000
- Total IDO allocation: 200,000 USD
- Initial market price: 0.006 USD
Distribution of tokens by percentage
Total strategic sales (including seed rounds and two private sales rounds) accounted for 19% of all tokens. The funds raised from IDO will be used for technology development, community building, partnerships and marketing to establish Lithium Finance.
Token unlocking and vesting schedule
- seed: 0% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Daily vesting for more than 1 year.
- The first and second round of strategies: 20% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Daily vesting for more than 1 year.
- Listing: 100% unlocked when listed.
- team: 6 months of the cliff. Vested quarterly for more than 2 years.
- consultant: 6 months of the cliff. Vested quarterly for more than 2 years.
- fluidity: 5% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- ecosystem: 2% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- community: 5% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- Only whitelisted addresses can access Lithium Finance IDO sales.
- Eligibility criteria for Polkastarter pool can be found Here.
- Successful whitelist applicants need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens of the following countries will not be eligible to participate in the IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, the United States and Yemen.
- There will be slightly more whitelisted addresses than IDO points of sale. The allocation will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. The additional whitelisted addresses are used to fill the abandoned allocation locations.
- KYC emails will be sent through Lithium’s official email [email protected] If any communication requesting KYC or any personal information is received before 29/07/2021, it is not Lithium Finance.
Lithium Finance is a collective smart pricing oracle machine that can provide accurate and timely pricing for private non-current assets. It rewards analysts who provide real information and punishes analysts who provide false pricing data. Therefore, Lithium users can effectively obtain the pricing of all difficult-to-value assets, such as pre-IPO stocks, private equity and other illiquid assets.