Pillar releases community-operated multi-chain wallet V2, which reduces gas fees by 99% »CryptoNinjas
Open source projects and A crypto wallet operated by the community Pillar today launched V2 of its multi-chain encrypted wallet. The founder of the company is holding a webinar conference called “Will DeFi Cross the Chasm?” Show attendees how the V2 multi-chain wallet can benefit them at 6 pm on June 30th, European Central Time.
New features and services of V2 include:
- Community DAO – Pillar (PLR) token holders manage product roadmaps and fund plans; manage a treasure trove of 100 million PLR tokens; and receive rewards for their contributions.
- Low fees and faster transaction speed – Compared with Ethereum, users can connect to dApps available on the sidechain and layer 2 network and pay 99% of the fees.
- Cross-portfolio management – A wallet, an address, and a dashboard for managing encrypted assets across networks for a unified multi-chain experience.
- Actionable insights – Wallet users can access industry news, trends and educational materials directly in the app (via Pillar Stories).
- Decentralization and security – Wallets based on smart contracts provide enhanced security and are recoverable.
“The release of V2 combines the expertise we have gained in building and expanding smart wallet solutions in the decentralized space over the past three years with excellent UX/UI.”
– Pillar CEO Michael Messele
Please note that the updated WalletConnect function will have an automatic network switching function that can connect users to chains such as xDAI, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon.
The CCO of Pillar Aldin Ademović said: “Ethereum is still an industry leader in innovation and liquidity. Pillar V2 will guide users there, but by educating them on the basic features of EVM compatible chains and the benefits of smart contracts, it is more targeted and Purpose wallet.”
“Pillar’s native SDK, Ether point, To provide support for the multi-chain aspects of the V2 smart wallet, making the user’s entire experience seamless,” Ademović said. “In addition, developers can use this technology to gain wider adoption in the DeFi field. “
Pillar partners, Ramp network It will enable in-app fiat currency purchases on the EVM chain, thereby reducing purchase costs by 80%. In addition, data-driven analysis will be provided by Novum Insights, a London-based market intelligence company partner.
This week, at 6 pm Central European Time, the Pillar team will hold a Webinar kick-off event.